8 hour live online classroom session (web conference plus hands-on exercises).
Who should attend
This course is designed for new JIRA Software Administrators who administer JIRA Software and/or JIRA Core.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Ask stakeholders the right questions to extract the business requirements
- Map business requirements to JIRA configurations
- Create issue types, fields, and screens to make it easy for your teams to get their work done
- Customize workflows to match how your teams work
- Configure who can manage sprints and administer boards
- Create a set of standard schemes and configurations to use for new and existing projects
- Establish JIRA administration best practices
- Be a JIRA Superhero!
- JIRA Essentials
- Getting Started with JIRA Software
- JIRA Administration Part 1: Getting up and running
Note: If it’s been a while since you attended JIRA Administration Part 1, you might want to review the materials before this class
High level topic
- Mapping your business requirements into JIRA
- Configuring issue types, fields, screens and their associated schemes
- Customizing workflows with conditions, validators, and post functions
- Configuring board and sprint permissions
- Applying configurations to new and existing projects