JIRA Service Desk by Atlassian is a cost-effective Service Desk that includes a knowledge base, self-service, automation, SLAs and CSAT reporting – at a much lower price than Service Now.
If you’re looking to replace Service Now with JIRA, Accxia can help you make the move. Get in touch to start the conversation.
So why switch to JIRA Service Desk?
Well, there are lots of reasons. In particular:
It’s much cheaper
1/5 of the price, in fact. JIRA Service Desk costs from $20 per agent, per month. If you’re coming from Service Now, that means you’ll see almost instant returns on investment.
The big difference in price means larger IT teams in particular will see significant savings.
It’s quicker and easier to set up
Typical setup time for JIRA Service Desk is around 1.2 months. That surprises a lot of our clients moving from Service Now, which takes around 4.5 months to go live.
With just one service desk application for any use case, you won’t need to configure and pay for different modules across your business. JIRA Service Desk has customizable templates for various purposes, including customer service, IT and business functions (e.g. finance, HR).
That means all areas of your business can have their Service Desk functionality tailored to their part of the business.
Cloud based or on-site
The choice is yours. Run JIRA Service Desk remotely in the cloud, or run it on your own servers. There are pros and cons of each – get in touch and we’ll help you decide which is better for your business.
It’s highly rated
JIRA Service Desk is rated #1 on Capterra’s Top 20 Most Popular ITSM Software and their Top 20 Most Affordable ITSM Software. What better combination could there be?
It’s also the Top Rated IT Service Management Software on Trust Radius, and G2 Crowd Service Desk Leader 2017.
How do I get started with JIRA Service Desk?
Unless you already have the expertise within your business to manage the migration to JIRA Service Desk, you’ll need someone who can.
That’s where Accxia can help. Get in touch and one of our Atlassian experts will call you back.
Our consultants provide support for all aspects of migrating to JIRA, including:
- Replacing legacy systems – we’ll find the best approach to ensure your existing environment can be transferred to JIRA with the minimum of hassle.
- Performance – we’ll tweak your applications for maximum performance on your systems, before and after migration.
- Operations – we can replicate your existing workflows for a smooth transition to JIRA – or build new ones that optimise your processes and increase efficiency.
- Dashboards – we can develop dashboards that provide your developers with all the information they need at a glance.
- Training – we’ll make sure your workforce is up to speed with all things JIRA.